2007 Yamaha XVS650
Stock Image: Midnight (Raven)
YOU CAN AFFORD TO HAVE AN ATTITUDE.
Plenty of attitude in a surprisingly lean and low package - priced to leave more room in your pocketbook to express yourself with cool Custom Star Accessories. Now there's no reason to settle for less than a real star.
- The long and chopperesque V Star Custom is the also the lightest of the Stars, which means great handling and performance are along for the ride, too.
- Dual exhausts, steel fenders, custom-looking clear turn signals, lots of chrome, etc. — the V Star Custom represents tremendous cruiser bang for the buck.
- Rigid-look frame in fact offers a great ride via a hidden rear shock with 3.4 inches of travel.
- 27.4-inch seat height lets even short riders get both feet on the pavement.
- Special V Star Midnight Custom blacked-out version gets deep Raven paint and distinctive trim throughout.
- Beautifully chromed and polished 40 cubic-inch (649cc) air-cooled, SOHC 70 degree V-twin cranks out torquey low- and mid-range power with minimal engine rpm — maximum torque is reached at only 3000 rpm — for powerful, smooth cruising performance.
- Wide-ratio five-speed transmission ensures extremely usable, cruiser-friendly power delivery to the asphalt.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive provides quiet, reliable performance.
- Two-into-two chrome exhaust pipes create sleek styling and deliver maximum low- and mid-range engine output.
- Stout, large-diameter steel frame designed to provide low seat height with ample rider legroom.
- Flat, drag-style handlebars and bobbed fender evoke a look that's both sporty and stylish.
- Long, 63.4-inch wheelbase adds to rider comfort and stable, predictable handling and creates a long and low retro look.
- Large, plushly padded, low-profile seat provides exceptional rider comfort while low, 27.4-inch seat height allows rider to put feet down for extra confidence at stoplights.
- 41mm aluminum telescopic front fork with 5.5 inches of travel and tube protectors ensures a smooth ride with stylishly sporty durability.
- Link-type, preload-adjustable single rear shock with 3.4 inches of travel provides excellent handling and plusher ride quality
- Rear shock tucked out of sight under sporty bobtail fender for that classic, hardtail look.
- Single front disc and rear drum brakes deliver strong, confidence-inspiring stopping power.
- Narrow front tire on wire-spoked wheel completes the Custom design and delivers quick steering for sporty handling.
- Industry-leading Star Family fit and finish features rich, lustrous paint and extensive chrome accents that create a stunningly timeless machine.
- Large, 4.2-gallon teardrop fuel tank features class-leading fuel capacity for an extra long-distance cruising range.
- Beautiful, tank-mounted speedometer designed with a large face for easy reading of tripmeter/odometer displays and turn signal, neutral, high beam, and engine diagnostic indicator lights.
- Chrome, bullet-style 60/55-watt halogen headlight adds a nice stylish touch and maximizes nighttime visibility.
- Maintenance-free 12V 10AH battery ensures reliable, no-fuss starting.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, SOHC, 70 deg. V-twin
- 649 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 81 x 63 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- (2) 28 mm Mikuni downdraft-type carburetors
- Digital TCI
- Front Suspension
- 41 mm telescopic fork; 5.5 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock, link-type, w/adjustable preload (adjustable link Monocross); 3.4 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- 298 mm disc
- Rear Brakes
- 200 mm drum
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 63.4 in. (1610 mm)
- Seat Height
- 27.4 in. (695 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.2 gal. (16 l)
- Dry Weight
- 474 lbs. (214 kg)
- Final Drive
- Standard: Analog
- Standard: Analog
- Raven, Candy Red
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)